Monday 20 August 2012

HELLO LOVELIES ♥

hello lovelies!
guess what?!
i'm back in blogger!
well,
semester break for almost a month already and 
yeahh,
i miss uni.
LOL
i dont know why but i just did.
uni's lecturers may act like bitch but,
i rocked every lesson in FIB's classes.
beat that!
*wink*
had so much fun with my classmates during sem 1.
the bestest friend of mine is the prettiest girl in my class.
she's a 21-year-old malay girl which is really pretty that
she got chosen to get a photoshoot for SUTS poster!
she's really like a sister to me.
she cared so much about me,
and i really feel the love from her.
though she's the eldest in our class,
she acted as though she's 18 too!
LOL
she's just awesome!
i envy her for having all the designer's handbags.
well, in a good way though :)
dont misunderstood me.
hahahaha!
longchamp, marc jacobs, prada!
you can see all the good stuffs she brings to class everyday.
so classy!
the guys in my class are so called my brothers too!
they are funny, cute and friendly!
most importantly,
they always put my thoughts on their first priority!
LOL
they wont go anywhere without my suggestion or something.
how sweet is that!
one of my favourite guy is Shannon.
he's cute and he's only 17!
youngest in our class!
his background is definitely shocking!
guess what?!
his dad owns SCR!
 :O
but he's not arrogant at all.
good thing about him.
friends always do rumours about me and him cause we're really close.
but the fact is,
we're just brother and sister relationship.
:p
his sisters are my friend too.
they are really friendly!
his elder sister still suggests that we should get together!
Nana please! 
we can be good friends but not couple okayyyy!
hahahaha!
okayyyy,
skip that aside,
1 and a half months of holiday just screwed me up!
spend my holidays for driving lessons.
gonna get my license in a bit!
how awesome is that!
:)
yayerz!
well,
spend most of the night chilling at starbucks and bing with friends.
cause there's nowhere we can hang out anymore in kuching.
-_-
damn rooneh.
AND,
LAST BUT NOT LEAST,
spend my awesome holidays rewatching Gossip Girl!
rewatch season 1 and 2 actually,
and start off with season 3 after that.
dammit!
i wanna live in Upper East Side soooo much!
well,
the series is really great!
the love, the friendship between them simply just got me.
the fact that serena and blair never give up on the friendship,
the fact that even a playboy like chuck will change for his true love, blair.
arent those great?!



i miss high school,
i really did.
met one of my high school friend that day.
i just realize how much we have changed.
time fllies.
:(
moments in high school are the best!
despite the fact that we have to wear uniforms, wake up early,
face bitchy teachers,
but so what?!
we still enjoy it, didnt we?
will never forget about my high school moments with my friends.
good times!





love you guys!

sunset with my lovelies! love the sunset!

barbeque at friend's place! awesome night! :)














- DREY -
20/8/2012 1659

No comments:

Post a Comment